• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this the best O-line since 2003?

TheBigKat

Idunno if I would call the 2015 line just serviceable... 

Didnt we have: 

If we're going head to head

Oher-Norwell-Kalil-Turner-Mike Remmers ..

That interior is tough ... but..

Ikem vs 2015 Oher: Ikey 

Christensen vs Norwell: Norwell...that man was a BEAST at G. 

Kalil vs Bozeman: Kalil 

Corbett vs Turner: I wanna say Turner but I don't remember what version of Turner we got that year...so ima say Push

Remmers vs Moton: Moton ..

2022 has superior tackles

2015 had a more stout interior..

Outside of Mike Remmers, the 2015 O-line played really good. Oher honestly was really good in pass protection, minus the superbowl. Remmers was a bum that our retard OC Shula decided to have block Von Miller the entire game without a TE chip or RB support... Still one of the most baffling stupid decisions in Panthers playcalling history

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Outside of Mike Remmers, the 2015 O-line played really good. Oher honestly was really good in pass protection, minus the superbowl. Remmers was a bum that our retard OC Shula decided to have block Von Miller the entire game without a TE chip or RB support... Still one of the most baffling stupid decisions in Panthers playcalling history

With 2 weeks to game plan against Von Miller for the Super Bowl, Shula assumes a journey man fringe right tackle didn’t need help. Yep baffling and just plain stupid. I blame the guy from my avatar too. 

6 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I also feel like Cam's abilities inflated that line's reputation though. He was taking a defender away in the running game and his ability to extend the play saved some sacks no doubt.

• Pie 2