• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GOOOD GOD!!! Baker is horrible!!!

Proudiddy

There's something broken in Baker. He just doesn't have the "it" that you need to QB in this league.

Darnold would see ghosts now and then, Baker plays like he's trapped in a haunted house. There's no aggression, no push until it's garbage time.

He needs to ride the pine and carry a clipboard from here on out, barring injuries.

3 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

He doesn't get the ball out quickly because no one can get open on time...shityy play design from mcafukk too.... and if ur throwing to chubba, you mays well ground the ball...and just the mention of darnold in any capacity involving this team makes me sick...havent you learned that yet?..

I'm not a fan of Darnold as well. But the difference is, Darnold plays bad when his confidence is shaken an the oline was horrible last year.  Baker plays bad on days that end in y. 

• Pie 3

57 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Haha I agree.  I want to win every week and want to punch Baker in the face every time I see him on tv.  

While I agree with you that he is awful I know you would never punch his face. That guy may suck at QB but unless you are done secret kung fu master that I doubt you are, he would kick your message board ass all up and down the street if you were dumb enough to punch him. He may suck but he is a 200+ pound man. He can't throw but it don't mean he can't fight and wouldn't wreck you.

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

While I agree with you that he is awful I know you would never punch his face. That guy may suck at QB but unless you are done secret kung fu master that I doubt you are, he would kick your message board ass all up and down the street if you were dumb enough to punch him. He may suck but he is a 200+ pound man. He can't throw but it don't mean he can't fight and wouldn't wreck you.

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If we play him too much he will cost us a 4th. He needs to ride the pine. 

Yes, he can help us get an earlier pick, but starting him also turns a 5th into a 4th and we can lose with another QB. No need to put him out there anymore. I've seen all I need to know he sucks.

• Pie 1