• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What does Steve Wilks do better than Ron Rivera?

All I see is that he’s not as stubborn about personnel. Rivera woulda held onto CMC and kept running him into a wall every week. And if Fitterer got rid of CMC anyway, there’s no way Blackshear would be getting the opportunities he’s getting under Rivera. Bozeman would still be on the bench. Etc. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Not much. 

But a leader is what this team needs the most. A bunch of young guys need someone who can inspire them and push them as a role model.

Something we missed sorely under Rhule.

Wilks fits that role best of anyone and why he deserves to be the full time Head Coach if given the chance.

Just now, Smithers said:

2nd half adjustments, more transparency, not afraid to play youngsters, win after a bye week

Did we score in the 3rd quarter this week?  I don't think so.  It was looking a lot like a standard Darnold game. I think we put an imposter in Chuba's uniform and the seahawks are absolutely horrible against the run.