• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Bucs GameDay Thread!

Zod

Just now, pantherj said:

I will never forget those Evan's TDs. We would have won had we been smart, and that's not hindsight. I was screaming to watch out and get safety help over there.

Those 3 TD's likely play a huge role in him not getting retained. Failure to adjust and give Brady the same look is inexcusable.

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't blame Wilks much for this given what he was left with on the corners.

He has called the game like pre-Riverboat Ron era; i.e. embarrassingly conservative to the point where it loses you games. There are other issues but it really comes down to the general mentality the team has had of playing not to lose. That's all on him. 

• Pie 2

I mean let's be honest, who DIDN'T see this coming? Y'all have been following the Panthers long enough to know how this one was going to turn out lol

And in true Panther fashion, we win just enough games to lose out on a top 3 pick, and lose just enough to miss the playoffs LMAO

• Pie 5

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Is that 3 or 4 losses with the Panthers trying to win on a final drive with Ekwonu going full fail with his pass blocking?

You mean a rookie LT who was raw at pass protection has some issues in the NFL on obvious passing downs? I don’t believe it! Impossible!

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

If I’m Horn, I’m asking for a massive contract. It’s clear that this defense is poo without him. He literally locks down half the field.

Yea, then they'll show him how much he is hurt.  Cannot pay someone top dollar for playing half the games.

• Beer 1