• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

People seem to be sleeping on Mike Kafka as a candidate

Ricky Spanish

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I flunked English. I kept looking up the teachers skirt during class and couldn't focus on what she was saying.  She was hot and in the mid 70's girls skirts were really short. Thanks for the memories. 

Im pissed plenty that I just missed the recent solid 7 teachers sleeping with students era...... another punishment by thee gods....

• Beer 1

He sounds like a great coach and a fantastic coordinator. His playing time would be a plus with the players. But with no head coach experience at any level he would need mentoring and possibly years to learn the job. I sure would like to be a fly on the wall in that interview. Right now I lean toward a proven head coach. 

13 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

How much is it Kafka and how much is it Daboll?

It's not Daboll. It's Kafka and Tierney. Kafka has been riding Tierney ever since The Alabama national championship in 2017. Brought him to the Bills and had him work with Allen. When Culley left Daboll wanted Tierney as QB coach, but McDermott wanted his guy in Dorsey.

Kafka is the next in line from Brown > Walsh > Holmgren > Reid on that coaching tree.

Tierney will be the better coach, but he needs a couple seasons as OC. I am hoping Kafka can bring Tierney in as his OC. Giving the Panthers the best offensive minds and QB developers in the NFL.

Finally, people are on the Kafka train. Wish you were all with me on this train 3 years ago when I touted Kafka over Rhule.

The Tierney train will be the hot one in a few more seasons.

Kafka HC, Tierney OC, and Fangio DC is playoffs year 1 and a likely dynasty.

21 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Want some literary irony?  Franz Kafka was a German-speaking Bohemian writer who is famous for his novella, "The Metamorphosis."  Metamorphosis means to transition from immaturity to maturity. 

I used to teach English Lit back in the day. 

Discuss.

I can't even remember what I was forced to read by Kafka, but it was boring to me. But whenever I see the name "Kafka," I think of Franz Kafka. Every time!

Out of all the writers that I read in school, Henry David Thoreau was my favorite. Of course his mentor Ralph Waldo Emerson was a close second. I also enjoyed Richard Bach.