• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robbie Anderson is now Chosen Anderson

TheBigKat

20 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

He was fired, and is now coaching Nebraska.  

Nah.

It’s a double edged sword. Either he had is hand in it or wasn’t looked at as qualified to. No GM that knows his worth, and is the best candidate, with options and a future, signs up to be some college coach’s bitch lol. Give me a break. Also, that ‘fired guy’ yea, he hired this guy. Use your head and think about it.

This is just one of the many signs he isn’t a real GM. He is literally the only thing from the horrendous catastrophe Rhule era that this board thinks was done properly, which is crazy to me, and he is extremely overrated.

It’s ok, 2-3 years some will be saying I told you so. Same posters that were whining to give Dwayne Jarrett more time after 3 putrid years and ‘but hUnRnEy 2.0!’ love for mediocrity or less to drag on while others see reality.

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 3

33 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Nah.

It’s a double edged sword. Either he had is hand in it or wasn’t looked at as qualified to. No GM that knows his worth, and is the best candidate, with options and a future, signs up to be some college coach’s bitch lol. Give me a break. Also, that ‘fired guy’ yea, he hired this guy. Use your head and think about it.

This is just one of the many signs he isn’t a real GM. He is literally the only thing from the horrendous catastrophe Rhule era that this board thinks was done properly, which is crazy to me, and he is extremely overrated.

It’s ok, 2-3 years some will be saying I told you so. Same posters that were whining to give Dwayne Jarrett more time after 3 putrid years and ‘but hUnRnEy 2.0!’ love for mediocrity or less to drag on while others see reality.

Gm gets what the coach wants. Fitt has brought value to the team and Rhule shat all over it. Rarely, if ever, did Hurney bring any value. You are a clown.

11 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Nah.

He could very well have thought that Rhule would have been fired at the end of his first season as GM. There's only so many of these jobs available, and while I'm not positive, Fitt strikes me as the type of guy that can sniff out a bullshit artist. Get in the door, wait for the idiot to get fired after the season (it ended up being a 1.25), then move on to a real coach. I don't love mediocrity but I'm willing to let him at least have a shot without Rhule. Sometimes you take a bad job just so you can end up in a good one. 

• Pie 1