• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign Chark

Panthers316

Lol the draft will go Young and Gibbs at #39

Or... 

Stroud and Hyatt/Flowers at #39

Or... 

Either of the above + Darnell Washington. 

Either way, smh I cant remember when we've been this active in FA. 7 months ago we were in complete football hell... complete 180 in every department. Good time to be a fan. Chark, Adam and TMJ: SOLID. Chark with Speed, Adam with route running, TMJ with the pure potential to combine both skillsets. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

🥰

5 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

You mother fugers doubting Fitt and wanting him gone can now eat a big fat dick. Like I said, he does nothing but bring value to the team. It wasnt his fault Rhule sucked at his job.

Since you are struggling to express your true feelings, perhaps you are trying to say, "Golly.  Some of you did not like Fitterer.  I am sure his peformance without the former coach has been enlightening and you now see the benefit of our GM's job performance." 
There--now it is clearly stated.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Either way, smh I cant remember when we've been this active in FA. 7 months ago we were in complete football hell... complete 180 in every department. Good time to be a fan. Chark, Adam and TMJ: SOLID. Chark with Speed, Adam with route running, TMJ with the pure potential to combine both skillsets. 

Just imagine a world where tmj all of a sudden hits his potential.  I want to live there this year.

I'm not sure what to do with optimistic feelings.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

12 minutes ago, ColumbusCounty said:

Lol the draft will go Young and Gibbs at #39

Or... 

Stroud and Hyatt/Flowers at #39

Or... 

Either of the above + Darnell Washington. 

You're ruling out a defensive guy with the second round pick?

• Flames 1