• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evero is Banging the Table Right Now

chknwing

6 hours ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

There is very strong talent left in round 2-3.  I wouldn't be surprised if we trade down a couple of spots to pick up more quality players. I really feel like we can pick up 1-2 starters in the later rounds. 

If Mayer is there...or Ojulari...gonna be tough to pass on them. Would have to be very strong offers I'd think. I'd be thrilled if Fitts can pull off some magic though.

Yeah there's a lot of good talent left.  Maybe we can shift down a tad but no problem if we can't.  There's 8 picks to go and we've still got Drew Sanders, Brian Branch, Joey Porter Jr., Michael Mayer, DJ Turner, BJ Ojulari, O'Cyrus Torrence, Sam LaPorta, Darnell Washington all out there.  Good stuff.  

36 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its still insanity we didnt do that deal especially now. 

100%. I loved Burns and wanted us to draft him but the offer was crazy, especially if you were willing to take a risk that the Rams sucked. Honestly, I think McVeigh might not have come back if they did make that trade and he didn’t have 36 and his next two firsts as well. Forget about replacing, Burns, plenty of FA money available to improve the D. Just think about how many weapons/much protection we could give Young even after the trade up to get him.

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

That Rams trade package for Burns and the 2nd rounder, let alone the future 1sts, sure would be nice right about now. 

Then we could spend that draft capital trying to replace him while currently having no other proven pass rushers of his caliber on the roster. Sounds like a great way to neuter the defense.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, The Natural said:

Then we could spend that draft capital trying to replace him while currently having no other proven pass rushers of his caliber on the roster. Sounds like a great way to neuter the defense.

Yeah, we’d be giving up a proven talent for the CHANCE to replace him with a rookie. 

What a great deal!

• Pie 2