• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

Also, we don't have the luxury of resting the starting O, play them a whole half until they get their sh*t together and score a fuggin TD. We have two division rivals to start the season, and the way it's looking we will be 0-2 in the division and season after two games.

Tbh, I was expecting that result all along and not because I’m a pessimist on the team. Facing a run heavy ATL on the road game 1 with a brand new 3-4 defense just never seemed like a good game for us, then getting a good vet QB in game 2. Our pre-bye schedule is rough for a team that is going to still be working things out. 

2 minutes ago, jayflip said:

Y'all need to take some breathes 

This is true. But this is also a franchise with 7 winning seasons in a quarter century and zero of them consecutive. You can acknowledge there's still plenty of time to get issues corrected but also call what you're seeing a duck when it walks and quacks like one. This is more of the same so far.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, WhoKnows said:

Amazing we wasted a 3rd and a 4th on him, a 5th on Mayfield and a 2nd, 4th and 6th on Darnold. SMH.

Ya this is what poverty franchises do. We are bordering on that territory at this point.

I know it's preseason but something is lacking here and I can quite put my finger on it. 

12 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

incredible how the panthers season is over two games in vanilla preseason! clearly this is the panthers best and limit.

if the panthers look like this the first few games of the regular season, sure, you can start panicking. but poo, it's preseason football. overanalyzing what amounts to 1v1s, simple playcalling and tryouts for fringe roster guys is simply unproductive.

First team got their asses kicked. Stop it.