• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaycee Horn

ncguy2184

42 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Yeah he’s done unless he pulls a TD58 style recovery.  We all thought Davis was a bust too.

Did we? I recall FOX Sports NFL giving him the mid-season MVP award before he went down against NO in 2009. He only missed 2 games in his first 4 1/2 seasons. 

If it weren't for Huddle Hype, I'd forget Horn was even on the team most of the time (because he isn't).

1 hour ago, Varking said:

The update is anyone who didn’t think he was soft before has to acknowledge it now. There’s no way we pick up his fifth year option now, right? We could have had Parsons or Surtain. 

NO WAY! We pick up the 5th year option at thie point if he can come back put a couple games together and trade him for a 3rd I would be happy. 

1 hour ago, Soul Rebel said:

What's the usual timeline for hammys for either end of the spectrum? Tightness/pulled vs. off the bone?

hamstring injuries are so unpredictable, it's truly impossible for us to know at this point. could be anything from a few days to a few months 

2 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm giving up on him.  Only saw from ESPN Alert that it was a hamstring and he was ruled out during the game. 

The guy is an absolute stud when healthy, but all these non-contact injuries...  I think he's not gonna make it to a second contract.  fuging sucks.

Knowing our luck, we let him walk and he signs with the Saints and never gets hurt again and had 5 all pro seasons and x2 DPOY. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1