• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My 2 cents

Zod

He definitely looked confident and decisive. Some bad chemistry with the receivers, especially Marshall who would not get his head around. 

Id like to see the all-22 to see how the receivers were faring down field. Really need Chark out there.

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 1

Good take. He looked fine for a rookie, but that's my worry.

He's good, but he didn't look like a superstar world beater. I'm slightly more pessimistic because I was hoping Bryce would rocket out of the gate and take the league by surprise, then he'd come back down to earth after 2 or 3 weeks when teams got tape on him. 

After a couple games, and other teams having tape on Bryce, and know how to exploit his game and physical limitations, I'm still worried he'll come back down to earth. So I'm just concerned what we saw today wasn't his floor. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Did we watch the same game? He threw 2 bad interceptions. He missed pretty bad on a couple deep shots that were open. And then down 14 with 4 minutes left checked down or threw away every single pass, didn’t even try to get in the end zone. I love Bryce and I really want him to be a great player but he didn’t pass many eye tests there.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 3
  • Poo 1

8 minutes ago, Zod said:

Anyone with half a brain knew this was going to be a losing season. A complete redo with a rookie QB. That isn't a recipe for immediate success.

However, for me, Bryce passed the eye test with flying colors. His first NFL start and he already looked as good or better than all QBs since 2019.

My main hope for this year is a healthy Bryce to play all season and next year we can actually compete.

Maybe a half a brain is too much of an expectation...

2 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

Did we watch the same game? He threw 2 bad interceptions. He missed pretty bad on a couple deep shots that were open. And then down 14 with 4 minutes left checked down or threw away every single pass, didn’t even try to get in the end zone. I love Bryce and I really want him to be a great player but he didn’t pass many eye tests there.

this post doesn't make sense. Down 14 with 4 minutes you'd rather have him take a sack or push the ball into double coverage? He also threw a perfect deep ball to TMJ who inexplicably just stopped running under it. 

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1