• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give me a reason to be excited about the future of this team

TN05

Just now, Ricky Spanish said:

If Microsoft edge has the courage to ask you to keep it as your default browser, you can have the courage to believe that the panthers will get better. 

But honestly, you're more demoralized now than you were after week 8 in year two of the Rhule era?

More demoralized than last year before he was fired?

This is cloudy with a chance of optimism for me man. 

I mean, sadly, Rhule's teams played better than these last two weeks lol.

I would say to the OP, you can reclaim many hours this season and do something else.

• Beer 1

We’re rebuilding. Didn’t you hear? The rest of the division who is also rebuilding are all 2-0. Don’t pay attention to that or the success some of the other rookie QBs are having with worse rosters. Don’t ask about the “conviction” the front office and staff had for Bryce and how the staff we assembled was reportedly the best case scenario for any rookie qb to fall into. We’re rebuilding, man. Scoring 1 TD in actual game time is part of that process. Didn’t you know, you can’t show any glimpses of success during a rebuild? 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 4
  • Flames 2

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You just need a good lecture about reasonable expectations. You see, being a Panthers fan is about not expecting to win or even to look competent. You just gotta be happy to be.

It's bogus.

We finished with a better record than Saints and Falcons last season. The division came down to us and Tampa.

We leap frogged the Falcons and Saints to get the #1 overall draft pick, players of that caliper are meant to be franchise changing Cam Newton, Julius Peppers good.

Not saying Byrce can't become that but how did we become worse and in rebuilding mode, but the Saints and Falcons with less draft capital seemingly got better in one off-season. 

I don't want to hear anything about coaching continuity should have kept Wilks then. 

• Pie 2