• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm ngl, Dalton is balling but even with that, what today has made clear is that we likely hired the wrong HC.  We are so fuging undisciplined...  I've never seen so many presnap penalties.  This is a fuging joke.

How often does a head coach get fired and the rookie QB he drafted work out long term for the team that drafted him? You almost have to be tied to Frank for 3 years. 

rookie quarterback C.J. Stroud made history during Sunday's 37-17 upset of the Jacksonville Jaguars after he went 20-for-30 for 280 yards and two touchdowns.

The outing made him the first quarterback in NFL history to have at least 900 passing yards, four pass touchdowns, and zero interceptions in his first three career starts, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm ngl, Dalton is balling but even with that, what today has made clear is that we likely hired the wrong HC.  We are so fuging undisciplined...  I've never seen so many presnap penalties.  This is a fuging joke.

I work for a company that has a lot of people who live in Indiana and they all told me Reich was complete trash and was lucky to have any success because he coached in the ass AFC South

Just now, Dorian Gray said:

Obviously no way to know, but curious what yall think…

What would our record be right now had we kept Wilks and run it back with most of that same team? So bring Darnold back, still have DJ, use our original pick on another player, etc.

Are we any better?

I think so. Don't think he allows that trade for Young and if we do move up it's for Stroud or AR. He probably takes a defensive player at 9 overall.  Grabs a fa qb like Dalton and keeps Foreman and plays hard-nosed offense and defense.