• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you expect out of OC Brown?

Jmac

What will he bring to the table? Opinions on what to look for. I really don't know much about the guy, only that he has a good pedigree. 

From what I have seen from this bunch, I am really not expecting a whole lot. Maybe some more splash plays. With the 'weapons' on offense and the Oline problems, don't know how much difference it will make.

Opinions please

• Pie 1

He will get the play in faster and you’ll probably see less snaps with 2 seconds left. I have heard rumblings that Reich would be slow with the headset which is why Bryce would have to check into something because he only got half the play. 

More tempo and he’ll let Bryce cook.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 1

Not too much difference, honestly.  As mentioned, some motion and maybe a few misdirection plays. I highly doubt he calls plays for Bryce to suddenly sling it down field a lot.  Remember, he helped game plan even though Frank called the plays.  To think it's going to look somehow like a complete new offense is an overreaction.

Hopefully more misdirection, motion and scheming to get receivers open. More use of Chubba as a pounding back. At 0-6, take the reigns off. At this point we have nothing more to lose than games, and losing it what this team has done best so far. I have a feeling though if we do so any of these things, Reich will step back in and enforce his old school offense because it's out of his comfort zone. 

36 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Not too much difference, honestly.  As mentioned, some motion and maybe a few misdirection plays. I highly doubt he calls plays for Bryce to suddenly sling it down field a lot.  Remember, he helped game plan even though Frank called the plays.  To think it's going to look somehow like a complete new offense is an overreaction.

He won’t sling it down field a lot, we just want a couple times to keep the defense honest.