• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teppers head shake

Turtle

3 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I try and try to find any way out of this. This is probably the worst collection of players I can ever remember us having. Even 2010 we had Smitty, Kalil, TD, Gamble, Gross, etc. Not a single player on this team as good as any of that group. This roster is so bad and I don’t see a way it’s fixed in the next 2-3 seasons even if you nail every move which we know we won’t.

Outside of just stumbling into an elite coach I don’t see a quick route out. We are the new Browns/Lions.

Multiple years of half-hearted rebuilds that then led up to us thinking the roster was a QB away from being a contender. Here we are. Last in the league.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I try and try to find any way out of this. This is probably the worst collection of players I can ever remember us having. Even 2010 we had Smitty, Kalil, TD, Gamble, Gross, etc. Not a single player on this team as good as any of that group. This roster is so bad and I don’t see a way it’s fixed in the next 2-3 seasons even if you nail every move which we know we won’t.

Outside of just stumbling into an elite coach I don’t see a quick route out. We are the new Browns/Lions.

I agree and have said the same thing. Pretty tough imagining us not with the top pick in 2025. 

That head shake is going to lead to some firings.

As for the next head coach, you ask one question:

"How will you get the most out of Bryce?" And you hire who has the best plan. I don't care if it's an O.C., a QB coach, a college coach, the short order cook at the local Waffle House. Find the person with the best, detailed vision moving forward.

The next head coach is with Bryce for three years. You find the person with the best plan and let them run it from there. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

I will say this: I've never felt so miserable as a Panthers fan. 

• Pie 3