• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official "I heard there was a game today" thread (game day thread...whoopie)

rayzor

Just now, The Natural said:

Did Bryce sleep with your gf or something? Even when Bryce is completing passes you nitpick the way he does it.

I don't nitpick, I call it like I see it.

I spent all of 2015 saying Rivera was an awful coach who was going to cost us big time at some point.  That he wasn't a good game day coach, that he can't adjust in game, that we kept winning in spite of him, not because of him, that our future HOF players were carrying the load.

Then he went out there and crapped the bed in the SB, in a game we were the better team and should have won.

Look, I want Bryce to prove me wrong, I don't want this franchise to keep moving backwards, but he was an awful pick and I'm going to call out high school level throws in the NFL, completed or not.

He literally has one of the worst arms of any regularly starting QB I can ever remember (i.e. not career backups who get a start).  We traded our future away for that, it makes no sense and I'll call it out every time I see crap throws like that.

• Poo 1

They said a bunch on the coaching staff wanted to bench Young.... this Pistol formation mess is supposed to help him but we moved the ball  with traditional  run blocking. This is the issue  that we will have with Bryce  until we figure out the direction. We have no identity and the one we have had some success  with(power) doesn't suit his play as a qb.