• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official "I heard there was a game today" thread (game day thread...whoopie)

rayzor

44 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Its the o lines fault. They are supposed to be good enough to not allow pro defenders to get anywhere near him. 

So you’re saying the qb has no responsibility, I’ve seen plenty of qb’s throw the ball away before being sacked. Their are plenty of teams whose offensive lines suck or miss assignments and the qb throws it away.

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

The safety isn't even looking in Mingo direction

Safety would be on his way if Bryce throws there and would catch up. Safety's eyeing the QB and Young didn't show any intent to throw, so he was safe at the intermediate.

Young would likely have thrown at that point if he was going for Mingo, and the safety would be well and ready to react and catch him.

1 minute ago, jfra78 said:

Another Bryce excuser.  How can you see that and not think he should at least try to throw it

I'm just being a realist. No idea if Bryce is the guy or not but given the state of this team there's no way to know right now. Why did the announcers feel nobody was open either? Are they in on some massive conspiracy as well?

• Beer 1