• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want at 33?

t96

The team needs talent across the board. That said, until a new coach is hired, it's hard to say what is needed most since we don't know what scheme the new HC will want to run. Take Oline for example. If the new guy wants to run a zone scheme, new Oline will be a priority. If he wants to stay withe the power running scheme, then that pick can be used on something else.

• Pie 6

Malik Nabers could be had with a small contribution to my "Make Nabers Fall with Bad Press" Fund, All major credit cards, Zelle, and Venmo accepted. This holiday season, help a receiving core in need and get the next great receiver (I like him more than Harrison) with any contribution.

but seriously BPA I don't care because we need players everywhere.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 1

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I watch the Commanders. If they go QB because a new staff wants a shiny new QB I immediately call and off #33 for Sam Howell and start calling anyone who'll answer the phone fielding any and all offers for Bryce.

You really want your boy behind this Oline with no weapons?

• Flames 1

22 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I watch the Commanders. If they go QB because a new staff wants a shiny new QB I immediately call and off #33 for Sam Howell and start calling anyone who'll answer the phone fielding any and all offers for Bryce.

If new coach gets rid of Howell this is 100% the correct move. 

Probably fools gold to think it happens though unless they end up with a top 2 pick. 

• Pie 2

.give me the big  fella out of Washington Troy Fautanu...

29 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

do you seriously believe that a team is going to offer something for Bryce Young...lol

Edited by bandu
  • Pie 1