• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fitterer - the athletic

mrcompletely11

It is amazing at just how bad Fitterer has been. The scary part is he is still the GM. The unknown is if Tepper is forcing the decisions but even so Fitterer is still quilty for not pushing back. This guy makes a lot of money to build a team and each year the team has gotten worse. Tepper can keep hiring and firing coaches but if the team lacks talent that is on the GM and scouts. 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I didn't mind taking a flyer on him, but the trade compensation alone was bad. Then it turned to horrible when we bit down on that hook.

taking a flyer on him means not picking up his 5th year option and more importantly.....it means he isn't your only plan at the position.  He should of been a rehab project/depth.  That would have made sense.  And you probably take that flyer on him when he got cut.  Not traded for him.  I can stomach the trade though.  I couldn't stomach how they just slotted a busted QB as THE guy. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

3 hours ago, MrBubba said:

Also let Reddick and Gilmore walk.  I know you can't keep everyone.  But you cannot let talent walk without trying to keep them

We didn't need them, the plan was to trade for Deshaun Watson and we had to sign sure fire Hall of Famer Ian Thomas to an extension. Priorities!

Ok, I can't pretend to have that typed that with a straight face.

• Beer 1