• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nicole Tepper on the proudest moment since owning the team….

ncfan

11 hours ago, panthers55 said:

The minute I heard it, my first thought was that getting a grass stadium was a pipedream now if she is crowing about all the events which made me think they are about the money. They don't care about the players. Then again apparently KC routinely gets rated poorly on facilities and player engagement but keep winning.  Apparently if you get the right players and coach and win a bunch, other factors like grass or turf tale a big backseat.

KC puts grass down for football season for their players.  They don't use concerts as a reason they can't. 

I'd argue KC just has a higher bar and therefore gets rated more harshly.  They have made the postseason in 9 of the last 10 seasons. 

They did not buy the team for the team. They bought the team so they could have the stadium, plain and simple. Hell, if they sell the team and it goes to another city, they’ll make billions off of the sale  and free up the stadium for 8 more events each year. 

They are straight clowning us and they relish in it. Literally, almost every single move they have overseen has only helped us to lose more. It defies the law of averages.

Finding winners like Luvu was a complete fluke as was Wilks. I’m positive they will find a way to screw up and Brown and Luvu walk for nothing in return. 

anything that helped us win either gets shipped or retires.

Moore, Wilks, Christian, Foreman, Reddick, Samuel, Mike Davis, Mario Addison, Bradbury, Olsen, Kuechly, etc. 

DUDES. Winners. DAWGS. And who have we replaced them with? Lambs and washed up has beens. Young? GTFO. They knew choosing him would buy at least 2 abysmal seasons. Most wouldn’t make the practice squad on other teams. F these clowns. Sell the team already and keep your damn stadium. 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

KC puts grass down for football season for their players.  They don't use concerts as a reason they can't. 

I'd argue KC just has a higher bar and therefore gets rated more harshly.  They have made the postseason in 9 of the last 10 seasons. 

Ratings are by their own players.

That tweet is inaccurate, the answer to the proudest moment question was something about working with her husband lol. 

the concerts remark was after Kay mentioned how the city of Charlotte has a lot going on. 

still, embarrassing interview on the heels of the worst stretch in franchise history 

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 1

20 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

That tweet is inaccurate, the answer to the proudest moment question was something about working with her husband lol. 

Her proudest moment was marrying the 92nd richest person in the world.  I’d be proud of that too, but she doesn’t need to be the face of the franchise.  Hire someone to do the PR.

Too be far though there is nothing else you to be proud of. They’ve botched every decision so far. At least she didn’t give some BS answer. Idk what she really could’ve said regarding that question that would’ve been a god answer 

Lol at putting a mic in front of her. It just shows how little Tepper has learned after making himself look like a fool in front of mics for years. All they had to do was STFU and count their money. Nope. They just both had to be so hateable. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1