• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears cashing in on Bryce Young trade

10 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

The Bears could have planned to keep Fields,  trade down and pick up extra 1s.  Caleb Williams is a prima donna that will be "hurt" at the first opportunity. 

I feel the same way. I wouldn't touch Caleb Williams if I were the Bears.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

38 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

It’s gonna take a long time for me to get over passing on Stroud. No way Bryce is ever as good as he will be

Unfortunately I have the same worry but will remain hopeful at least for this upcoming season that we will see great improvement. Im not fooling myself or going to live in dream land but I will remain hopeful and root for him to come out looking amazing and like night and day from last season.

What is this "Trade" you speak of ? 

Bryce was an undrafted free agent , sure if we had the oppertunity to draft Stroud we would have, he is better than Mahommes, but we didn't have the oppertunity

Maybe one day we will be in position to draft a franchise qb, but we will have to roll with stop gaps till then 

• Flames 1