• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aaron Rodgers to Panthers?

Zod

I think his age would make them backoff (37). Cause we could give away a lot of assets and this guy could up and retire at any time and go host Jeopardy.

This FO wants to build a young athletic team and I think the oldest they were willing to go is Stafford (32). You can arguably get about 5 more solid years off Matt.

But you have to this that Rodger's ability will make them at least call and/or give it some thought. 

Hard pass, no thank you

It would likely take our next 3 firsts, plus a solid player or two, at minimum to get him.

I'm not sure we're a SB contender quite yet if you add Rodgers, especially as we'd likely need to give up a couple solid starters to get him.  

So why mortgage the future to get him for a couple years before his age starts to catch up to him?

I'd rather do what we're doing right now, build the team the right way to have sustained success in the long run.

• Pie 6

9 minutes ago, tukafan21 said:

Hard pass, no thank you

It would likely take our next 3 firsts, plus a solid player or two, at minimum to get him.

I'm not sure we're a SB contender quite yet if you add Rodgers, especially as we'd likely need to give up a couple solid starters to get him.  

So why mortgage the future to get him for a couple years before his age starts to catch up to him?

I'd rather do what we're doing right now, build the team the right way to have sustained success in the long run.

this