• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian Miller to return?

dxpanther

49 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

His dad on WFNZ said he trained nonstop on his year off and is faster and stronger than he ever has been.  

What did you expect his dad to say? “My son has been eating Doritos on the couch all year and is entirely out of shape”

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

What did you expect his dad to say? “My son has been eating Doritos on the couch all year and is entirely out of shape”

yeah but his dad Corey Miller is a former NFL player...just saying

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

There are people Christian's age that have suffered irreversible lung damage due to covid. 

Also, as was mentioned earlier, if you have family member with a compromised immune system or other medical issues, it would make them more susceptible to covid.  These are a few reasons why participating in the 2020 season was left up to each player's discretion. 

Yep. Can't really hold that against them.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

You can't judge much about Miller from 2019. He played only 7 games, out with an ankle injury. I liked his attitude after the draft, ready to get at it. I'm not sure they knew where to play him. He was one of Hurney's multipurpose projects that I hope pans out along with Chinn.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

His dad on WFNZ said he trained nonstop on his year off and is faster and stronger than he ever has been.  

I think his competition to make the team is Haynes.  And Haynes in in the last year of he rookie deal.  Would be better cost to keep Miller for another couple years.  

6 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

It depends. Some have children/family that could get real sick if exposed. Just let them do them. Our very own Jaycee Horn left early because he had family that got pretty sick from it (his aunt passed away after getting it).

It does not depend, really.  Football players owe any of us NOTHING.  This killed 500,000 people in the US and people are acting like it is some topic to debate because they think this is a religious or political event and not a medical crisis.  Now people think players should sacrifice their lives and the lives of their families and friends because they are misinformed and gullible?  I think any jouster in Europe in the 1600s was a puss because they did not compete during the bubonic plague.  Dumbassery at its finest here folks.  Your life, your choice.  Same damn people worried about losing their gun or speech rights think they have the right to tell others to risk their lives--just beyond hypocritical.  Damn people--it really is obvious.  No gray area.  Not six of one or half dozen of the other.  If you haven't grasped this yet, sue your elementary schools for malpractice.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 4
  • Flames 1

6 hours ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

There are people Christian's age that have suffered irreversible lung damage due to covid. 

Also, as was mentioned earlier, if you have family member with a compromised immune system or other medical issues, it would make them more susceptible to covid.  These are a few reasons why participating in the 2020 season was left up to each player's discretion. 

28 and I have (what appears to be) permanent loss of my sense of smell. 

Been 4 months since. Low key kind of like it though no bad smells is pretty nice. But, it's wild how this stuff works.