• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Delta variant has hit our house

Zod

5 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

I guess you missed the “ tested positive” part of his post.

I’m guessing your letting the god given immune system do all the work then, right? No polio shots for the fam? Just leave it to god...

I saw that...but in my case the ER said yeah it's COVID... family doctor tested.... negative....

I'm just saying...my family doctor wasn't looking for a government handout, he actually has been vaccinated and recommended but once again he assured me it wasn't COVID like we were told at the ER....

3 minutes ago, Zod said:

I thought it was 15

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/recommendations/adolescents.html

my kids got vaccinated early June and they were 14 at the time.   No side effects at all.  Very glad they already got the jabs because school is going to be an issue. 

Hope your household recovers quickly.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

25 minutes ago, Zod said:

I thought it was 15

In May it was 16, we had to wait for stepdaughters birthday to get her set. I'm probably getting a booster this week as us immunocompromised folks apparently need more go juice. Wifes school co worker got it when she went to her moms funeral in Florida.

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Hate that it happened. Hope they get well soon and that it's contained.

My 14 year old is getting her first injection tomorrow. Something we've been planning and she's been wanting for a while. 

The healthcare workers have been amazing through this, it's a joyous experience compared to the anti-vax fear mongering going around

• Pie 1