• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Richard Sherman makes a lot of sense right now

electro's horse

Sherman wouldn't really make a lot of sense.  From what I'm seeing, we're asking our corners to play a lot of man.  That is what is allowing us to play so free with our blitzes.  Sherman is a good, veteran corner, but he excels in zone.  He wouldn't fit here.

But, I mean, it is maybe worth a shot.

Edited by Mage
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Mage said:

Sherman wouldn't really make a lot of sense.  From what I'm seeing, we're asking our corners to play a lot of man.  That is what is allowing us to play so free with our blitzes.  Sherman is a good, veteran corner, but he excels in zone.  He wouldn't fit here.

But, I mean, it is maybe worth a shot.

Thats really crazy to say now for a Panthers team

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mage said:

I mean he's personally debunked this so many times its not even funny.

Just now, tecc86 said:

I mean he's personally debunked this so many times its not even funny.

Yeah, but he's 33 years old now.  I'm not saying Sherman couldn't play man, but his bread-and-butter was in zone.  And now he's old and had some lower leg injuries.  It is just a risk to ask him to do the same thing our younger corners are asked to do.

• Pie 1