• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Cowboys GameDay Thread

Zod

8 minutes ago, onmyown said:

This team does have great resiliency, I am hoping they keep it up after half time, they’ll have to. The offense as Darnold is surprising me for sure. 

And I can’t help wonder if we’d be up 7 had the refs be able to earn their 4 months of work a millions and call an obvious fumble correctly.

Still…the oline is absolutely fuging this team an all accounts.

Yeah, we're up 7 right now if the refs had not been company men there.  Worst call I've seen all year, and it isn't even close...  they knew if they called it forward progress it couldn't be reviewed.  Garbage.

And I agree, about the OL.  They need to put Christensen in at half and sit Cam Erving tf down.  He is horrible.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Chief Keek said:

Hey Joe if your O-line isn't that great maybe you should stop calling these long developing pass plays

There was like 40 seconds and we were at our 10, I think they were just seeing if they could get enough yards to make the decision to go for points.

• Pie 1

The refs are trying to give this game away. The fumble the pass interference on Jackson and Dallas is lined up in the neutral zone on every play. The one sack was a horse collar amari cooper clearly pushed off on that one catch. I mean it’s clearly obvious know way they could be missing all these calls.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's weird. He's honestly better when he gets pressured immediately. When he has time everything just gets processed too slowly 

possibly.  I could see that happening from his time with the Jets and he could be getting flash backs right now.  We really need to try and fix our offensive line this coming off-season.  It has to be a #1 priority as its our main weakness.