• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TAYLOR MOTON: Got paid syndrome or just cant do poo with these other fools?

Moton doesn’t strike me as the kind of guy to mentally hang up the cleats once he gets paid.  I think it’s more of the OL sucking ass as a whole.  He was good the first 2 weeks, but he and the line were abused against Houston, as well as today.  We simply don’t have good enough players overall at OL.  Coaching can only do so much if the talent isn’t there

• Pie 4

I didn't have a problem with the contract, but IMO he's never been quite as good as people make him out to be.  So to me, I wouldn't call his play disappointing so much as it just being up to his usual standards.  

With that said he's still clearly better than the other 4 guys.  And I'd still consider him solid.  

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

The interior is also so weak Darnold can rarely climb the pocket which makes any tackle look bad.

This is a much bigger deal than we are giving it credit for.  When your interior is collapsing like ours, tackles can't ride their guy past the QB.  Stonewall the middle, and for sure Moton would look a lot better, and I suspect Erving would as well.

• Pie 1