• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Patriots at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Varking said:

I can see the line didn’t block well so the defender could get his hands up. But I see another low throw from Sam and CMC has tons of separation. Air could have been out under the ball with no issue. 

Ball came out when CMC was all but at the goal line. You want sam to bring the d back into the play with a lob to the middle third of the field? 

Ok?

• Pie 1

Just now, chbright said:

Ball came out when CMC was all but at the goal line. You want sam to bring the d back into the play with a lob to the middle third of the field? 

Ok?

You don’t need to put 20 yards of height under the ball to get the result. And the defender would not have made it over to recover. 

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

Charlotte gives zero figs about the Panthers

The Panthers are like marrying a girl that balloons to 300lbs right after you get married. You love her, but you're disgusted by her...and you know once the divorce is over she will lose 150lbs...so you stay because you dont want to look shallow...and now you're just unhappy so you play on the PC to distract yourself.

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

This is what Tepper has created by bringing in a terrible staff and letting them pick even worse QBs. Which player on this roster is worth paying at least $100 + parking and concession prices to see?  

I mean I get it Charlotte is a transplant city and there’s a lot of bandwagon pats fans in general based on their success but when there is a louder cheer for a Darnold grounding call than a panthers fumble recovery —- not a good look. Pathetic. 

1 minute ago, Varking said:

So if Sam lobs that ball it gets tipped?

Ok dumbazz.

When the defenders hands go up an olineman is supposed to do 1 of two things.

Punch towards the guys balls( not to then but near them. A punch in football is an open handed technique used by o and d lineman) 99.9% of men on the planet will instinctively bring their hands down.

Or when their hands go up you cut them. Again taking out their legs brings hands down.

Anyone that's played should know this.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1