• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Darnold Fractured Scapula on throwing shoulder

ncfan

8 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Looking like it’s an aggravation according to Person which would make most sense.

I mean we know for a fact they played him with an injured shoulder from the jump.   That’s fact.  

and I don’t believe anything they are going to sell after the implosion of Darnold.  They clearly haven’t earned that.  NFL front offices and coaches are historically full of poo.  And they conveniently have a new injury on top of the one he had….when the whole world is demanding their mistake be benched for poo play?  

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

Yeah, not sure I buy that for the timing. Perhaps someone more enterprising than myself can/will review the game and speculate as to what play vs NE might be the one. 

I would have bet good money that he got it broken on the goal line hit in the Atlanta game.  If it happened in the Pat's game it had to be hairline fractured going into that game because he didn't get hit anyway near as hard in that game.

• Pie 2