• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Darnold may suck, but this game makes me wonder how much of this offenses issues was always on the WR coaching staff / OC, because these guys haven't played with intensity consistently all year. The narrative they hated Darnold or whatever from training camp never made sense.  Something more serious is wrong with this offense.

Not just the offense.  The whole team.  No consistency, bad penalties, terrible special teams play, etc...

• Pie 2

Just now, Proudiddy said:

Sure, bro.  You just said Cam also outperformed everyone they have fielded in one week.  It shows his level of talent.  The issue is, with poor coaching, no matter who is back there, eventually the law of averages will pull them back.  Cam is capable of having a huge day on a his good days.  Special even.  Darnold and Bridgewater are average at best.  That's the difference.  But in a bad offense, they're all gonna struggle regardless, and that's where we are now.

I just dont know why you're still so sure Cam is capable of having huge days and is so above average.  You could be right, I just dont know what you've seen over the past few years to be so sure.  He definitely brings a lot of sizzle, I got caught up in it too.  Eventually you've got to make sure the steak is there too.

8 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Yes, because a QB that's only been here for 3 weeks is more to blame than a coaching staff that's already been outcoached by the likes of Joe Judge, Nick Sirianni, and Ron fuggin Rivera

The Cam Haters been salivating for this moment, but conveniently forget Cam's performance last week and the offensive struggles for going on 2 years now because Brady is fuging remedial.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I'm a big Cam guy but I'm done with the fanfare and celebrations. This team has absolutely nothing to gloat about or celebrate about. Worry about playing better this is trash.

I dont mind players celebrating good plays but yeah.  I can barely watch this team. 

I'm not sure i'll tune back in after half time.  just feels pointless.

• Pie 1