• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who to draft....

musicman

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

why would someone move up from 8 to 6 in this draft and what are you picking up?

my scenario was dropping 3-5 spots, which could generally net you a 2nd rounder.  It is done all the time in a draft.   Not sure where your scenario came from.

55 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

There were 3 to 4 last draft but early returns are sketchy at best.  You can't predict how these guys are going to handle the NFL.  But you have to take a shot when you desperately need one like we do.  Hell we need at least 2 right now and will need to keep adding them until you find one that sticks.

Were it me I would take the best available QB or LT ( BC may be but hedge your bet), we need both.  If not try to move down for more picks and go oline and LB early and often,  need both as well.

Next draft would be the same, go offensive line and QB, LB and whatever after that. Hell I would start looking for the best kicker as well. This team has no shortage of needs.

I'd look for the strongest leg in the draft.  Punter or kicker.

Not specifically to punt or kick in game action.

Kick Rhule's fat ass the fug out of here with the quickness and as far as I have a say in it, that guy will forever have a statue outside of BOA.

Make Carolina Competent Again.

Kick Rhule Into The Ionosphere.

7 hours ago, MHS831 said:

They are (I think) going to play BC at LT this week.  If he can show signs of handling the job, we can find the other OL in free agency.  That would mean a QB could be in the cards.  Personally, I think there are 3-4 who could play in the NFL.

Ive been meaning to pass this along to you- Elf(coofus got him this week) has not looked bad at all playing C. I thought the sliver lining to his signing would be 2022 C and after he replaced Paradis, played much than him and his time at OG. God willing......I think they can go into the draft with the thinking that Moton is your RT rock and Elf is your C. Not going to ponder the Christ/brown stuff, just i think the panthers may *only need to find 2-3 starting OLmen.....Elf has been one of the very few bright spots the last month or so. Thats his comfy home.

On WFNZ they were talking some teams might run at a couple of QB's and there is a couple of top 5 DE's so getting the Alabama LT could be a realistic option. But trading down a few spots and picking up a 2nd round pick sound even better. Getting a 3rd rd comp pick for not re-signing D Jax sounds even better.