• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are DOOMED! Panthers expect Rhule back for 2022...WTF

usmcpanthers

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

I have progressed like either Rayzor or McNasty said, can’t remember which one, anywho. I’ll watch, but if there is other stuff going on I’m not going to be disappointed I’m not watching. I got the Canes to fill my sports fix. So there’s that.

My biggest issue with Rhule right now was always my biggest issue with Rhule, he’s a college coach, this team has absolutely no identity, no buy in from the players. It just feels like a dead entity. If the players were out there dying for the coaches, I’d probably feel differently. But there is no energy and you can tell by what happened the first few weeks when cam was injected in to the team. There was a mass explosion of energy and excitement. Unfortunately, that’s warn off. Now the players are back to going through the motions because they have to. 

And if Rhule is around I expect that to be even worse next year, because no good FA is going to want to come here. Because they know how toxic the culture is. 

If Rhule's around for year 3 I think it's really possible we go winless.

The apathy and disconnect will only get worse from the players.

So another offseason of Rhule getting his "versatile" players through FA and the draft while other teams actually get good players that excel at one position. So pretty much another wasted offseason, another wasted season, another wasted draft, and setting this franchise back even more.

Yeah I'm officially done with Tepper and this franchise if we retain. I already haven't tuned into the last two Panther games and it's been fantastic. I forgot how much time there is to do stuff on Sunday without football in my life. Panther football is coming to an end I'm afraid. Doesn't even fee like the same franchise anymore tbh. Oh well, it's been a fun 18 years watching, but there's just no point in stressing about this team anymore if this is what we have to look forward too. Just no worth it.

• Beer 1

when the wheels fall off next season, and tepper starts getting pressed on why he retained rhule, I’m going to enjoy hearing him blather on about “you don’t just fire a coach after two seasons.” He’s got nothing else to hide behind other than pointless —isms. He’s got people in his ear telling him things have to be done a certain way, regardless of the obvious consequence.

And yeah, I imagine tepper doesn’t want to pay rhule not to coach here. Money money money.

33 minutes ago, bigskypanthersguy said:

If Rhule's around for year 3 I think it's really possible we go winless.

The apathy and disconnect will only get worse from the players.

If rhule is back we should all hope that DOES happen because we will be able to regroup with a new coach and a #1 pick for a qb. If rhule is back I hope they just go oline because I don’t want them deciding a future qb. They SUCK at evaluating.

• Pie 3