• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, PantherNation123 said:

Not at all saying he’s “the answer”.  But you clearly are blinded by something.  He carried our team against Washington and has led us in rushing the past 3 games.  Cam is unequivocally better than Sam Darnold.  The more this game goes on, you look even more inept, just like Darnold.  I’d suggesting quitting while “ahead”

Neither are going to win us games.  That's my point...

Just now, SizzleBuzz said:

Game announcers unequivocally saying Rhule has the support of the locker room…

(heads exploding 💥🤣)

So who would know? random announcers that don’t follow or cover the team or reporters that are talking to folks in Carolina. 

Never listen to announcers.   They are just selling a narrative for whatever reason that runs contrast to everything going on

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

He was out of the pocket though.   Jordan was on the edge at the time and Darnold was outside of him.  That's why he grabbed him from behind.t

Tackle box is where the tackle starts, not where they currently are. Would need to watch it again but I bet Moton came in during the play.

1 minute ago, Monrowed said:

If they win, then that is one more win than last year…

Wins against garbage though and they haven’t improved in slightest. Rhule barely playing Brady, Luvu and YGM all year is just a sliver of why this year three stuff can’t work. No draft picks to improve the team next year. There is some cap space, but who will want to come to play for this staff? If they have improved, I would say let’s give him a chance for his famous third year. But we haven’t improved and giving him a third year will set us back for years to come. I hope I’m wrong.