• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How close are you to checking out?

Mr. Scot

I’m already very excited about the MLS season and watching Austin FC. We have season tickets and the team seems very well put together and has done a great job with fan engagement. We play Charlotte FC and it is with every fiber of my being that we beat the living tar out of David Tepper’s excuse for a soccer team. 

I haven’t lived in NC for over 11 years now. If/when Central Texas gets an NFL team, I’m out. 

I'm there as of a couple of weeks ago. Haven't watched the last two games. Don't plan on watching anymore Rhule coached Panthers games.

If Howell find a nice landing spot I'm probably out for good. If he doesn't, then maybe I'll be inclined to tune in when the Panthers push the reset button again. I'm just not interested in watching Rhule and company shoot for another quick fix afterthought vet QB that no one else wanted which is exactly what's going to happen.

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2

If Rhule is back I’m not buying a seat to a single game.  No merch.  Nothing. No money going into this nightmare. Same for soccer.  Only way fans can communicate.  

I’m totally cool with building and not winning while that happens.   There just isn’t an argument for that happening with Matt Rhule.   Wasted time.   I’m fine being a general NFL fan for awhile.  Fantasy sports, betting and all that already make that easy anyway.  I’ll follow Carolina as that is my team.  But from afar. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

Sad state of affairs for Panthers fans. The team should have look their lumps these past two years by racking up losses. We would have a young QB and draft capital by now and looking for an upswing next year. But here we are rock mf’ing bottom with no place to go. 

I’ll be here cause I always have been, I’ve never checked out on a season. 98, 01, 10, I survived and I’ll survive this one.

Now, will I look forward to Sunday’s in the fall? No. Will I make plans on the weekend around the game? No. Will I go to any? No.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2