• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is a grown man with his own football team and he doesn't have the "brass" balls to talk to anyone, you can't make this up.

thunderraiden

50 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

He don’t care because he’s rich and has a young wife. What else matters?

While the fan perception is that Tepper doesn’t care, the Panthers are still an “investment.” Start taking cash away or lowering the value of the franchise and boom he will care. I think he is too wrapped up in Charlotte FC at the moment, my opinion.

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, thunderraiden said:

How the fug is the man known for having brass balls in his office this petrified to talk to anyone about his fug up? At least give us a whiff of what you're smoking, maybe you just say over and over you only think its fair to a coach to give them three years and point to Cincinnati and how it took them three years but say something. How you this rich and powerful yet to afraid to talk football just because things didn't go your way for a season?

His own personal balls aren't brass. Those he has in his office are the ones you can get in the gift shop of the NYSE.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I'm sure he'll speak at some point; but I have 2 things...

He may be simply very motivated to just win, and not talk anymore.  His franchise is literally being laughed at, and all because of a high-profile splash hiring that he made. Might be time in his head to just roll up his sleeves in get dirty.

It is hilarious given just how visible he was when he first bought the team; the guy was kissing babies, going to tailgates and you'd damn near think he needed to have a podcast.

The final bonus thing I'll add...(I hate being caring) we never know if he's dealing with things outside of football.  Yes, he could easily release a statement at least..or hell even pay someone to give him an amazing script...but that might not be a priority for him right now.

Does the owner really need to have a press conference just because the fans are crying like little bitches?

Just not really getting why it matters one way or the other. So basically you wanted Matt Rhule fired. You didn't get what you wanted and now you need daddy to come talk soft to you to calm you down? I mean, wtf?

• Beer 3

What exactly do people think he is going to say?  Nothing he says will make people happy, it would be pointless to talk at this point.

Here's the deal.  He hired a coach, that coach had a really bad second year.  Fans want that coach gone.  He wants to give that coach a third year.  Nothing to really talk about it.

• Beer 2