• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

Just now, CRA said:

Matt Rhule is gone this year unless he does something.   Seat so hot Tepper won’t even speak out of embarrassment of this clown show. 

McAdoo is a rental OC tied to our college clown HC.  

Plenty of front offices have been sourced by reporters for speaking on what we currently are  

Not one person in the Panthers organization has given up on Matt Rhule.  He has been a spearhead for criticism but he has built a good team in short time and is a leader in the locker room.  All this outside noise hasn’t changed the rebuild thinking.  We are building a championship team here and Rhule is leading it

I'm guessing he picks the Falcons at this point.  Seems to be his childhood team.  He called them to reach out about an offer.

I was looking at Watson's Wikipedia page and it says that when Warrick Dunn played for the Falcons, he gave Deshaun's family a house in 2006.

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2017/1/10/14223324/former-falcons-rb-warrick-dunn-donated-house-to-deshaun-watsons

For all of those self-righteous huddlers looking down from your high horses bemoaning how you don't want Watson and hope the Saints or Falcons take him, you're gonna get your wish...  and I dont want to hear one peep out of you when he's thrashing our sorry ass team twice a year for the next decade.  It should make you sick to your fuging stomach.  And yet, you're cheering for our own demise.  It's fuging disgusting.