• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Armstead is between Chicago, Miami, and Carolina.

TheSpecialJuan

40 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I was told OL can't be addressed in Free Agency and we have to draft all our starters.  Something isn't adding up....

Yea might want to sit and watch first -offensive lineman are extremely hard to judge 

how did Norwell do after leaving? Turner? What about Okung, he was great wasn't he? What happened with that? R Kalil and the Jets?

some olineman for whatever reason really start to suck when they’re paid or when they go to another team, it’s like they know their bodies are done or they had success and it’s time to go downhill with a paycheck

do you really think if winning is their priority and they have options the Panthers make sense?

i will forever be skeptical of FA olineman…but I know to just wait and see

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 2

30 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

If we get Armstead I want Willis at 6

what helps a rookie QB? 

a good OL, run game, and defense..

he would also be an extension of the run game himself 

And you get the fans excited and want to come to games. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

That's fine, but most of the same people talking crap about Herbert a few years back are saying the same here. 

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to hate on the player.  Just the timing.  I’m firmly against drafting a QB this year with the amount of holes in the roster and unrest in the coaching staff.

Continue to solidify the line, shore up the defense and be ready for the QB of the future.

2 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to hate on the player.  Just the timing.  I’m firmly against drafting a QB this year with the amount of holes in the roster and unrest in the coaching staff.

Continue to solidify the line, shore up the defense and be ready for the QB of the future.

Well after these past few days we have a lot less holes than we did. Still need a LT, MLB and a QB. Maybe one more starting CB too. However these FA moves have given us a lot of flexibility in the draft. Fitty is a really good GM