• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict who we are taking

Khyber53

3 minutes ago, w280sax said:

I'm certain 90% of people here will hate it no matter what.

I fall in the Lt or trade back camp.  I like cross best I think since I've read he projects as the best pass blocker which is what I'd want.

I think Neal is the better pass blocker.

1 hour ago, ChuckWag78 said:

We trade back with Phi for their 1st (15) + 3rd + Minshew. 

Cross falls to 15. 

I'd take that deal all day.

All Day GIFs | Tenor

EDIT: I misread this.  I thought we got their 2nd - #51, not their 3rd - #83. But I'd still take it. Hell, #18, #51 and Minshew would be a good haul.

Edited by shaqattaq
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I think Tepper's press conference has a lot of influence on how the draft plays out. If Tepper REALLY supports Rhule and gives him 5 years to build this team, then Rhule is not on the hot seat and is not pressured into reaching for a QB at pick 6. Panthers trade back into teens or possibly early 20 and gets 2nd or 3rd round picks. If by chance Willis or Pickett fall to them that far down the board where their value matches their pick, then they will pull the trigger and draft their QB.  Win/win situation. If we trade down and don't get a QB, then pick BPA (LB/DL/OL) and pick QB in next year's draft. 

• Beer 1

I predict we trade down and a top tier OT falls to us when we do.   We end up with a QB and NOT one the top tier OL prospects after 2 rounds...but we do get an OT. 

Matt Rhule then claims we would have taken the QB at #6 so it was super genius move.   

• Pie 1