• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When did you figure out Rhule was a fraud?

Randolph Panther

When he was hired I went and watched videos of him speaking. It was then and it was obvious he was full of BS. I cheered for him the first year anyways but he proved it completely in the second offseason. He fleeced Hurney and Tepper for so much money and is wasted 3 years of Panther football. Fug him

• Pie 1

Quite early, actually it happened when a C he coached in college (Sam Turnburg) something like that retired form the game of football after his senior year at baylor till he got a call from his coach saying come join me ... by the end of the year? He's starting for our Carolina Panthers to finish out the year lmao  

• Pie 2

...here are just several thoughts of mine regarding Matt Rhule's performance yesterday against the Cleveland Browns...

A).. yeah I think Rhule should have  let Brady Christensen start at LT & slide Ickey inside to LG where he belongs for the time being if nothing else allow him time to develop his game or at least before throwing the kid to the wolves &  lining him up against freaking Myles Garrett for the first time.so yeah once again he's got these two players turn around for the time being which is no surprise at all whatsoever with how Rhule has handled the oL in the past..

B) ...& who freaking calls a timeout & let's the other team change their mind & decide on kicking a Fg when the opposing team initially appears to be making a mistake by going for it on 4th & goal with what like 6 or 7 yards to go if I remember correctly...

C) ...when an offense that is flowing & clicking on all cylinders why take your foot off the gas near the goal line and settle for a Fg instaed of a touchdown that would have giving your team enough points at that time in the game to go ahead and pretty much secure the WIN...

D) & oh my goodness the leader of men the head coach walks around in a state of confusion with that look on his face where he is either usually standing there with his over sized one size to big wrinkled shirt hanging out & mouth drooped open glancing around startled or either he's grinning at you like some sh%t eating possum for I have no earthly clue why he thinks he needs to stand there & be grinning at you like that in the first place? ...

E)... & then that silly Qb competition in training camp between Darnold & Mayfield that caused his starting Qb to miss valuable reps in a new system was one of the things you noticed in yesterday's game with the fumbled snaps...

F) ... oh the list could go on & on & once again on since in fact it's just a one big vicious cycle of incompetence week in & week out pretty much for the most part on a regular basis..Rhule & Teppers relationship reminds me an awful alot like of the ole saying goes  "  you have the blind leading the blind " ...

... etc.,etc, & etc..