• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

again, it starts at the top. Rhule was a symptom of the real problem -- Tepper. Tepper has instilled a horrible culture here and it's trickled down throughout the entire organization. I feel bad for Wilks, he's a good coach (not a good HC but he has earned a role in the NFL). Not sure why he signed up for this.

I've left a rug out in my back yard for a season. When I moved it the following spring, it had all kinds of bugs and filth beneath.  I'd  imagine that is what it's been like since Rhule's been ousted 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, SpeedOFLight said:

It’s funny how certain players can get way with that….and most cheer for them but ok . I’m done with the internet today 

Show me a time I have ever cheered for that lol. You should be done for today. Defending RA is about as head scratching as this team has been over the last few years. He's an average WR with a piss poor attitude and a terrible teammate. 

There is a reason he was sent off. I can assure you he wasn't in the right lmao

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

LOL this team is an absolute disaster. We need a FULL house cleaning. FIRE every gotdamn person in management and coaching as well as anyone that attended Baylor/Temple/Western Carolina in the last decade

You’ll have to fire the owner too if you expect anything to improve. 

• Pie 1