• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Rams GameDay Thread

Zod

Just now, Icege said:

Seeing the Rams get the call that Cotchery couldn't to win this game makes it sting extra 😞

I think I may find some new hobbies.  I just had a moment of clarity watching this game today...  this isnt stopping with Rhule, he just jumpstarted the era we are entering into.  It won't matter the coach.  It won't matter the QB.  It won't matter what other players we have...  Winter is here.  And the winter is called Tepper.

There was only one Cam Newton.  There won't be another.  No one is stepping through that door to help us.  There is no "next Cam," or "franchise QB" that we're gonna pick to turn it around.  Why?  Because whoever we pick will the be the wrong guy.  That I'm certain of.  Remember the days of the Browns and Lions being the league laughingstock?  We are now that.  And we will be for the entire foreseeable future.  We have the worst owner in the league.  Nothing can fix that.

1 minute ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Yea but the QB quality has alot to do with effort. Especially when the QB play has sucked since he got here. I would personally be tired of garbage QBs and wouldnt expect anything because I know the QB wouldnt get the ball to me or anyones else. That plays with your mentality. Running routes for no reason and dealing with the frustration of game planning every week with no results.

You’re right. I feel so sorry for the guy.