• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Without looking it up because I'm lazy, so maybe I'm wrong... if I remember it was talking to both Brady and Sean Payton who were under contracts at the time, multiple times and possibly in multiple off-seasons (less certain on that last part if I'm being honest). Huge difference between that and improper communication during an active free agent time period and with a free agent.   Again, not looking it up, but think all this was, was the Falcons doctors (and others) talking to Kirk during that 2 day period, which isn't allowed. I hate the Falcons as much as the next guy, but let's also still look at things objectively and know that those two things are far from equal.  
    • It goes great with a side of calcium carbonate.  
    • Wasn't talking about Medicare exactly.  Medicare advantage is different.  The one my mom uses is thru blue cross and blue shield.   Medicare Advantage (Part C) | Blue Cross Blue Shield (bcbs.com) My mom has been using it for about six months now.  Before she was using a medigap program run by United Health Care and it paid almost everything, but was costing her 400 a month.  The Medicare advantage plan doesn't cost anything (the premiums are actually paid by Medicare).  Now she does have copayments, some of them for for medicine, but so far, they aren't bad.  Hers also covers dental, which medicare normally doesn't cover.   I will state though that my Mom has Medicare part b (she pays for it, but gets reimbursed by the employer my stepdad retired from).