• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons GameDay Thread

Zod

Still a great game and one Wilks can build off of. They played super sloppy and still took it to the end of overtime against the only other competitive team in our division at their house. PJ threw an INT and then made a bunch of great throws to keep us in the game. DJ had a huge drop and then made an almost game sealing TD. Sucks for Eddy, but he is a kicker who was on the couch when the season started. Refs did us no favors and we kept competing until the very end. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Zaximus said:

Literally no one wanted him.  We got this guy after our kicker was hurt.  Look at previous seasons.  He's bad.  That's why you don't bank on field goals like you have Justin Tucker.  Especially when your QB just saved the game. 

It was from the 15 yard line. Any D1 college kicker makes that 80 plus percent of the time. The QB also threw a pick 6 and was about 50% completion on the game. That’s way more risky and I think you know that…

• Pie 1

Just now, Panther'sBigD said:

Still a great game and one Wilks can build off of. They played super sloppy and still took it to the end of overtime against the only other competitive team in our division at their house. PJ threw an INT and then made a bunch of great throws to keep us in the game. DJ had a huge drop and then made an almost game sealing TD. Sucks for Eddy, but he is a kicker who was on the couch when the season started. Refs did us no favors and we kept competing until the very end. 

Wilks can build off of it by losing the rest of our games and getting that top pick. I don't want Wilks as out head coach. I am sick and tired of old fashioned conservative coaches.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Our kicker missed a 33 yard field goal in a dome… no wind, no elements. not even slick grass to worry about… he shanked a 33 yard field goal in a fugging dome… and some of y’all still want to blame D.J. Moore when we aren’t even in the position to win if it wasn’t for him.

Fugging loons.

Lots of blame to go around, pick your poison I suppose at this point but YOUR point of view is clearly the only one that matters.  

• Flames 1