• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Young/Stroud will be gone before the Panthers pick, what FA QB do u want

This is one of our more “winnable” games left on schedule. We’ve got like 7 games left, the teams picking ahead of us will win games too. Houston is in a terrible division as well. 

I think the most telling games for pick positioning will be those DET/PITT games. We weren’t gonna finish 2-15. Houston won’t either. Let the season finish out before throwing depressed negativity at everything.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Rags said:

Raiders likely beat the colts and since the colts tied we're still good. Only teams ahead of us are the Texans and Lions and I rly don't see the lions losing out.

Lion's losing to the Saints would be a epic collapse. They have faced some seriously good teams. I don't see them losing this week. 

At this point with the top 2 QBs probably out of reach we may need to give Corral his shot. He looked horrendous in preseason, but that's just preseason. Maybe he can put something together next season and beat out PJ or whoever else is on the roster. Things just got very bad for next season and we still have more NFCS games to play, not to mention bad teams outside of the NFCS.

Edited by pantherj