• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HOT TAKE Jaycee Horn isin't a shutdown corner

DMathematics

4 hours ago, DMathematics said:

In my honest opinion Jaycee isn't a shutdown corner and the Panthers actually HIDE him when it comes guarding the best players on the other team CONSISTENTLY he never does it! It's like the team saw all the PFF praise he was getting and made sure to show the NFL hey look we got something right!! Guy just doesn't do it for me 

47 poos and not a single pie.

And I thought the only thing that united this board was it's hatred of rhule.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, DMathematics said:

In my honest opinion Jaycee isn't a shutdown corner and the Panthers actually HIDE him when it comes guarding the best players on the other team CONSISTENTLY he never does it! It's like the team saw all the PFF praise he was getting and made sure to show the NFL hey look we got something right!! Guy just doesn't do it for me 

Maybe you should learn football. 

I didn’t even open this thread because the title was dumb but then when I opened it and read the post and my IQ actually went down. Couldn’t have even made a Nnamdi Asomugha reference? Horn plays across from some trash corners so it’s fair to say teams just don’t throw at him often. But oooo wee mayne this is just drivel. 

10 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

And yet, we're better than Shitcago. Wat do?

Well the rest of the team still matters.  We’ve had a much better overall roster than than the Bears.  Better D and better skill talent around the QB.  

All the Bears have to do now is add some non bottom of the barrel talent around Fields.