• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What DJ Moore did was FLAG WORTHY but this WASN'T?????

TheBigKat

6 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

I’ll take the browns loss. If we had won that game who knows how much longer Rhule would have been around. 

Yep.  That's the one we have to eat as it led to the Rhule/Baker collapse.  

But Falcons, oh wee mayne. Could be 6-7, tied for first, and playing Mitch next week for the outright lead.

3 hours ago, Manna said:
3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Smitty got ejected for touching a ref. Smith barely touched the guy. Cannot remember the game it happened in though.  Maybe someone still remembers it?

2005 game against Cowboys?

Source: https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2270894

Don't forget this steaming pile of BS!
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2237224-luke-kuechly-ejected-for-contacting-official-during-panthers-vs-packers

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

Yep.  That's the one we have to eat as it led to the Rhule/Baker collapse.  

But Falcons, oh wee mayne. Could be 6-7, tied for first, and playing Mitch next week for the outright lead.

Yep that game is going to come back to haunt us. Wouldn’t matter that if Eddie money makes that chip shot field goal. 

Steve Smith also got ejected once for touching a ref during a game, and it wasn't even a 100th of what Jeudy does here. Steve calmly walked over to the refs after already engaging him in conversation as he walked over to him, iirc. He casually grabbed his arm to get his attention, and the ref turned towards him and threw his flag and ejected him. Can't remember the opponent or year, but I'm sure it's on YouTube, and I remember a ton of bullshit happening before that too in that game...

Also, the NFL came out after the fact on DJ's penalty and admitted it shouldn't have been a penalty.

And then we have the entire Cam Era where they allowed entire teams, week after week, to tee off on Cam in an attempt to injure him with blatant late hits and heads hots, and barely a fraction of them were ever called.

Again, our franchise is wither cursed or the league just legitimately hates us and enjoys shifting us.  It's that simple.  We will never get the benefit of good or fair officiating.  I accepted that long ago.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Smitty got ejected for touching a ref. Smith barely touched the guy. Cannot remember the game it happened in though.  Maybe someone still remembers it?

Dallas safety Roy Williams said it was Smith's mouth -- not hands
-- that got him thrown out.

"He said some harsh words to the ref," Williams said. "The
ref didn't like it, and he got ejected, plain and simple."

8 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Christmas Eve 2005 vs the Cowboys.  That was the worst officiated game I have witnessed. Peppers got a piece of the kick and it missed yet he fell into the kicker and gave them a fresh 1st down. Went on to be the reason Dallas won that game. 

Everybody knows Peppers touched it and everybody knows Cotchery caught it

• Pie 1