• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers will 100% trade up and draft a QB

GOAT

I keep hearing this staff is equipped to develop a young QB, but it looks more like it’s meant to compete before they all get picked away for other roles. I think this staff was assembled to win now rather than wait 2-3 years for a QB to develop that may not. My money is on Carr or Garoppolo

• Pie 2

20 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I keep hearing this staff is equipped to develop a young QB, but it looks more like it’s meant to compete before they all get picked away for other roles. I think this staff was assembled to win now rather than wait 2-3 years for a QB to develop that may not. My money is on Carr or Garoppolo

If the room full of coaching minds we've assembled with their decades of wisdom thinks chasing after the likes of Carr or Jimmy G is the best recipe to "win now" this place will be a goldmine to read this time next year.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

33 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

Trading up to #1 isn't happening. The Bears aren't going to miss out on the top defender. And that for sure happens if they drop to #9 IMO Texans and Indy Battle it out for #1. 

QBs could very well go 1&2. Leaving us trading up for the 3rd option? 

3rd QB selected doesn’t necessarily mean our 3rd option.

If our #1 or even #2 ranked QB is still on the board and the first two picks have been made… irrespective on if other QBs have been selected… we would try and trade up for sure.

• Flames 1

57 minutes ago, La Pantera said:

Trading up to #1 isn't happening. The Bears aren't going to miss out on the top defender. And that for sure happens if they drop to #9 IMO Texans and Indy Battle it out for #1. 

QBs could very well go 1&2. Leaving us trading up for the 3rd option? 

honestly, i'd rather that happen. this is one of those years where we will look back in 4 years and the best QB will be the last one drafted of the big 4. Outside of can't miss #1 guys like TLaw, Burrow, Cam, it always goes down that way with QBs.