• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns New Number

13 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't like the new number policy. One of the things I preferred about the NFL vs. college was the jersey numbers by position group. It just made the game easier to follow IMO. It's not a big deal but I did prefer the old way.

Also not a fan, but given the circumstances out of preferred Horn take zero rather than Burns.

As an aside, this would mean they're classifying him as a linebacker (duh) because under the rule, offensive and defensive linemen aren't allowed to wear zero.

• Pie 2

14 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Same number of meaningful games that we have played in his tenure

13 hours ago, rayzor said:

Also the number of meaningful games he's played in to date.

Edit: dammit @Ricky Spanish

I’m over him not getting traded, purely on the value we could have gotten to help Young, but that win and in Tampa game last year was about as meaningful as it gets. With Horn out, we needed some pressure from him and got very little. Luvu had a way bigger impact that game.

Booooo hate it. Back my day of the 90s being a zero was a bad thing ..(drop that zero get with this hero) 53 fit and was not a big time # for the Panthers before. Just can't understand anyone wanting to be a nothing.. but to each his own.

• Poo 1

On 6/9/2023 at 8:08 AM, NCBlu said:

Booooo hate it. Back my day of the 90s being a zero was a bad thing ..(drop that zero get with this hero) 53 fit and was not a big time # for the Panthers before. Just can't understand anyone wanting to be a nothing.. but to each his own.

splat rugrats GIF

it's not your day anymore gramps.

With love,

Modernity

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

Since we are talking about numbers and jerseys. 

What is the deal with the white jerseys? There’s literally only 1 or 2 to pick from online. 

White jerseys are awful. Hard to keep clean.

Maybe that explains why they are so limited. I haven't worn a white jersey in years.

What does 0 mean on a jersey?

For centuries, philosophers and mathematicians have debated whether zero can be considered an actual number, since it technically has no value and is primarily a placeholder.

So it's arguable that an athlete wearing No. 0 isn't wearing a number at all.
  • Pie 1