• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

I believe they did that last preseason too. I guess champions just do it differently.

I'm sure it'll be fine. I understand the confidence of laughing off ineptness giving our organizational history of consistent excellency. Nothing to be concerned about in Panthersdom.

• Flames 1

Just now, Castavar said:

I believe they did that last preseason too. I guess champions just do it differently.

Yep.  I’ve watched both Eagles games as well, and they’ve been stunting, blitzing, pulling guards, throwing deep every other play, end rounds and screens, etc.  as I said last week, you ain’t fooling anyone if you think you’re saving something for week 1.  Frank has decades of his scheme on tape.  Run the dang plays/concepts you Want to run week 1.  

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

230818 Arrivals-15

Anyone know who the hell this is?      

This random dude people that was IT guy or equipment manager….is the leading scorer for the Panthers in the 2023 preseason with 3 points.  And it’s halfway over lol

3 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

If it’s week 1 with a hand off from Matt Corral to Spencer Brown with Michael Jordan at guard then we have problems.

Yeah because that first team O was amazing and the first team defense deserves to get abused because they were without Brown and Burns. If you are going to be facetious do it intelligently.