• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Lions at Panthers damn it's hot out GameDay thread

Zod

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

Okay....

Now he's throwing the ball 10 yards out of bounds. I can't tell if that was on purpose or not. 

But the difference in watching Bryce and Richardson is pretty obvious to me. Richardson lifts everyone around him just by being 6'4, 250 lbs, who runs a 4.4 40. The type of transcendent physical talent you trade away 1st round picks for. 

Oh well. Maybe we will get some actual receivers in here who can catch the ball. 

yes dude that was an obvious throw away. if you can't even figure that out maybe cool it on the qb takes

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, CPcavedweller said:

Okay....

Now he's throwing the ball 10 yards out of bounds. I can't tell if that was on purpose or not. 

But the difference in watching Bryce and Richardson is pretty obvious to me. Richardson lifts everyone around him just by being 6'4, 250 lbs, who runs a 4.4 40. The type of transcendent physical talent you trade away 1st round picks for. 

Oh well. Maybe we will get some actual receivers in here who can catch the ball. 

The dude was 6-17 ln. That last throw was obv a throwaway

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

They are covered in sweat after one series. This is some nasty weather…

Dude, where are you? It's August. It's hot. It's almost always unbearably hot in the south in August. 

Though if it were two days earlier or two days later you'd have some nice 78 degree weather right now which would be unseasonably cool for August. 

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Ekwonu messed up again. He can't pass block on an island. Get that man some pass blocking help

Got a warning for talking about the game in the game thread. LinvilleGeorge doesn't like my takes on the mistakes. That's the issue.

You got a warning because you are doing nothing but trolling. Calling that pass to Thielen a hospital ball was the biggest troll yet. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, TheBigKat said:

young does not have that long ball touch... he's out there throwin worblers 

I wasn’t against the pic, but I do remember during his Alabama pro day with him having to jump throw I order to get it 60 yards. His arm is just not there yet. I’m sure it will get stronger over time.